The Central Missouri Economic Development Alliance (The Alliance) is the collaboration of multiple economic development agencies all working together to retain, grow and attract jobs, investment and talent in the region. The region is known for its highly trained workforce, affordability, multiple transportation and distribution networks, centers for higher education, manufacturing, and logistics operations.
The region is comprised of the five Missouri counties of Henry, Lafayette, Johnson, Pettis, and Saline – all located east of Kansas City. The Alliance works with state, local and national economic development organizations to help existing industries expand; actively market to and assist in the recruitment of new businesses into the area; build regional economic capacity; and provide confidential site location assistance for companies seeking available buildings and sites for expansion or relocation.
Each member of the Alliance team can provide your organization with specific and detailed information in the following:
- Local resources for information and assistance
- Locating available business sites and buildings
- Temporary office space for special meetings or projects
- Information about state and local incentive programs
- Guidance on business financing
- Facilitate interaction with permitting agencies and other governmental authorities
- Consultation regarding marketing, operations, and expansion
- Data and specific examples of talent attraction, retention and development
- How can we help? Contact us.
Sites & Buildings
Follow the link below to view available Sites & Buildings in all five partner counties. LocationOne is an invaluable online real estate resource.
Reports & Publications
Visit this section of our website for useful information about regional Economic Development. Here you will find valuable data and resources.
Here you will find an inside look at what makes Central Missouri so valuable to business. Learn about our strengths and their location within our region.